Bus Transportation Overview
Please check back after May 1st for information about applying for transportation for the 2023-2024 school year.
Free bus transportation services are provided by your child’s School District of Residence based on the address on file with our school that matches your Proof of Residency documentation (provided each year during re-enrollment). Per district policy, eligibility for transportation services may be limited to a specific radius surrounding the location of the school.
Scroll down to read specific information for your District of Residence. If your District of Residence is different than what is listed below, please contact the ACCEL Schools Transportation Department to inquire if your student is eligible to receive another form of transportation service:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call: (216) 583-5230 and press 4 to speak with a Transportation Coordinator
MARION CITY SCHOOLS (MCS) DISTRICT
If your child resides within the Marion City Schools (MCS) district, transportation eligibility is based on the distance from your child’s home residence to the school.
- K-8 Grade students must live 1 or more miles from campus to receive some form of transportation service.
- K-8 Grade students with a home residence calculated by Marion City Schools as 30+ minutes from campus are ineligible for yellow bus service and payment options (such as RTA).
How to Apply for MCS Transportation Services:
Families of all enrolled students (both new and returning) must complete a 2022-23 MCS Request for Transportation Google Form.
For bus routes and other information from Marion City Schools, contact the MCS Transportation Department:
- Visit: Marion City Schools Transportation Department
- Call: (740) 223-4398